STEPHENVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
Welcome Spartans to the 2018-2018 school year
Stephenville High School will be hosting Curriculum Night on Thursday, September 20th starting at 7:00 p.m. in the school theatre. All parents/guardians are encouraged to attend.
Sept 18th, 2018
SCHOOL CRESTED CLOTHING
COLOURS: Black, Ash Grey, Red, White
- Sweatshirt - Spartan head left chest, name on sleeve $30.00
- Hoody - Spartan head left chest, Name on sleeve $41.00
- Hoody - Full front transfer, name on sleeve (3 Designs) $41.00
- Hoody - Spartan head on front, Name on sleeve $48.00
- Full Zip Hoody - Spartan head left chest, Name on sleeve $51.00
- T-shirt - Spartan head left chest, no name $16.00
- T-shirt - Full front transfer (Black on black) $19.00
- T-shirt - Spartan head transfer on bottom $19.00
- T-shirt - Spartan head and words $15.00
- Long sleeve - Spartan head left chest, name on sleeve $25.00
- Long sleeve - Spartan head left chest, no name $23.00
- ¾ Length baseball tee - Spartan head and word transfer $21.00
- Sweatpants - Spartan down leg $26.00
- Sweatpants - Spartan head, Spartan down leg $29.00
- Insulated Mug - Logo on bottom $20.00
- To have names put on items not quoted, please add $ 6.00
- To put names across hood instead of arm, please add $ 3.00
- To have SPARTANS put on hood of hoody, please add $ 6.00
- To have SPARTANS put down sleeve, please add $ 6.00
- For sizes XXL, please add $ 3.00
- For sizes XXXL and up, please add $ 5.00
FOR PICTURES OF CLOTHING, SCO
All prices are tax included. Deadline to order is October 5th. All orders must be paid at the office at the time of ordering.
Sept 20th, 2018
Any student coming to school on a bike, scooter, skateboard, etc. MUST wear a helmet as required by provincial law. Students who refuse to wear a helmet are not permitted to use these items on school property. Students will have until Monday, September 17th to get a helmet. NO helmet means the bike, etc is not permitted on school property.
Sept 12th, 2018
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 5th
Doors open at 8:30 AM.
Students are to go directly to the gym.
There will be no cafeteria service during the week of September 4th -7th
Sept 3rd, 2018
YOUTH AND POLICING SURVEY
We are asking students and community members to fill out the following surveys.
The goals of these surveys are geared towards learning more about youth needs and how to respond to youth needs regarding policing. Our research has shown that police have limited options in regards to youth justice, and there is a current gap between community involvement and youth justice. We want to gain insight on how to create proactive ways to help youth take a path toward positive community involvement within their futures. While there are no ‘one size fits all’ solutions, we need responses from all communities in Newfoundland and Labrador in order to ensure your specific community needs are being represented.
FOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS (INCLUDING PARENTS AND TEACHERS):
March 8th, 2018